Pascal is the Co-Founder of be radical, EY’s wavespace Advisory Board Chair, and a member of Pearson’s Digital Advisory Board. Previously he held leadership positions at Google.org, Mozilla, and eBay, built technology startups, and launched a Venture Capital firm. He is the posse leader at TheHeretic.org, and is a general upstart when it comes to creating meaningful change.
- The Law of Accelerating Returns is the rate of change itself is accelerating.
- It is hard to make predictions of the future. Anyone who says they can has their own agenda
- Technology can be truly transformative when we understand the underlying premise of why things happen
- Your next move, whether in business or investment, is guided by your understanding of the fundamentals
- Strong leadership requires discernment and flexibility to shift the business toward the market demand
- You're either at the top or bottom. If you stay in the middle, you'll completely disappear
- The digitalization of business is inevitable. Every business will have to
- With the market data being readily available, you need to differentiate yourself from your competitor by being better and better at what you do
- Education is now shifting from the traditional approach to an inquiry-based where knowing how to navigate the system and ask the right questions are much more essential
- The best thing we can leave our children is the curiosity
- There will always be jobs for people in the future even, when technology takes over. We simply need to redirect our resources to where there's an actual need.
Interested in how you could rewire yourself or your employees for future readiness? Connect with Pascal on the links below!
“The skill you want to teach kids is curation. And the one thing you don't want to beat out of them because, unfortunately, we do it and have a tendency to do it. It's curiosity... Kids ask, like, why, why, why, why. And then the unfortunate reality is we send them to school and beat it out of them, right? We say no, no, no, stop asking why here's the book, read it. And I think that's the worst thing we can do.” - Pascal Finette
Connect with Pascal:
Connect with me on LinkedIn!
LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, AND LEAVE US A REVIEW on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or whatever platform you listen on. Thank you for tuning in and Stay Tuned for the Next Episode COMING SOON!